Forum One Piece - Vogue Merry
Veuillez vous identifier, cher(e) Merryen(ne)

Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 15 YVbcm
Veuillez vous identifier, cher(e) Merryen(ne)

Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 15 YVbcm
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Jeu 2 Mai 2024 - 5:02

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuteurMessage
Sun-Destin
KaiDou
KaiDou
Sun-Destin

Masculin Berrys : 2421013
FDD : Nikyou Nikyou No Mi - Fruit des Coussinets

Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 15 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMer 10 Mai 2017 - 23:05

Chapter 865 Hey, Mother

Ceasar, carrying Brulee, sets up the escape mirror in front of the venue.
Katakuri attempts to stop Luffy from trying to show Big Mom the picture.

Sanji attempts to heads towards and save his family but is restrained by the genie.
Reiju: (I've underestimated your kindness. You couldn't even leave us and run away.)
Reiju: (I have continued living a life of disgracing the Vinsmoke name...but looking at the grown up me...)
Reiju: (and rescuing me...! Because a conscious still resides in our family's blood.)
Reiju smiles towards Sanji.
Reiju: (Thank you, Sanji.)

Bege faces off Katakuri and attempts to shoot him, but Katakuri changes his entire body into a mochi-like substance and confronts him.
The bullets pierce his body, but he is unwounded and attacks Luffy.
Pedro and Jinbe attempt to stop him, but he turns his entire body into mochi and easily evades them. He captures Luffy.

Despite being restrained by Katakuri, Luffy stretches his arm to its fullest and shows Big Mom the broken picture.
Big Mom loses her senses and lets out a strange yell.
Guests lose conciousness one by one and almost all the siblings surrounding the Vinsmoke family collapse.
Sanji breaks the candy restraining his family.

At the same time as Big Mom loses her senses, she drops her knees to the ground.
After confirming that she scraped her knees and is bleeding, Bege aims the KX launchers at her.
Nami and Carrot hand each Vinsmoke a capsule that appears to hold their raid suits.

BM: (Hey, are you listening, Mother)
BM: (Everyone isn't listening to what I say)
BM: (Hey, where did you go Mother?)
BM: (Why did you disappear so suddenly?)

Big Mom's flashback beings 63 years ago at Elbaf in the New World

Break Next Week

le forum est ded de toute
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Enerus
Chef de l'armée révolutionnaire
Enerus

Masculin Berrys : 3365303
FDD : Kaze Kaze no Mi / Fruit du Vent

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMer 20 Jan 2021 - 14:27

Ca fait trois ans que j'attends que Sun Destin poste la suite Okay...
Yorito
バケモノの子
Yorito

Masculin Berrys : 1032404

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeVen 5 Mar 2021 - 13:49

Cette tristesse :'(
http://skypiea.liberte.tv/
Chris Duran
Douthraki
Douthraki
Chris Duran

Masculin Berrys : 1350300
FDD : Hiso Hiso no Mi / Fruit Murmure

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeVen 5 Mar 2021 - 13:51

Sun-Destin
KaiDou
KaiDou
Sun-Destin

Masculin Berrys : 2421013
FDD : Nikyou Nikyou No Mi - Fruit des Coussinets

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMar 9 Mar 2021 - 22:55

Enerus a écrit:

LA SUITE TANT ATTENDUE

Chapter 1006 is titled - "Hyogoro of the flower, the chivalrous"

Detailed summary-

Chapter starts with Bao Huang, she notices Yamato group so she announces their location to the entire castle. After listen it, Sanji has to decide which group he's going to help, the Red Scabbards or Momonosuke's group. Then he makes a decision but we don't know which.

Onigashima is still flying, we can see that Fujiyama is not so far away. Outside the castle, the full moon is covered by clouds. We see Perospero sitting on a rock, above him Carrot and Wanda (turned back into their normal forms) are in the ground surrounded by lots of candy poles and spears. Perospero defeated them and now is entering to the castle.

At the “Live Floor”, Marco is fighting both King and Queen at once. X Drake and Hyougorou will protect Chopper from Apoo and Kaidou's men until he creates Koorioni's antibody.

Hyougorou is infected with “Koorioni” which seems to bring out every bit of it's strength in the person's body so they can wreck havoc before dying. This results in Hyougorou turning back into his huge form temporarily.

Hyougorou uses “Hana no Ittouryuu” (花の一刀流 One-Sword Style of the Flower) and his attack “Tobatsu Kohai” (怒髪光拝 Halo Rage). Hyougorou brings out the last of his strength and defeats Mimawarigumi (even Hotei) and almost everyone on the floor.

While he's attacking, Hyougorou thinks to himself about how he used to regret not joining forces with Oden to fight Kaidou 20 years ago. Now Kinemon helps carried out the raid and he has found a great disciple (Luffy) so now he can die without regrets.

Queen is about to shoot a laser beam from his mouth at Hyougorou, but Marco kicks Queen's neck with his attack “Houou In” (鳳凰印 Phoenix Brand) to stop the beam. King cuts one of Marco's wing, but he grows a new one and shoot a powerful flame attack called “Blue Bird” (青炎雁 Blue Fire Goose) sending King flying into the wall.

Then, when King is about to get up, Marco uses another new attack called “Ongul” (鶴爪 Crane's Claw) to kick King again. Marco says he's exhausted and a bit bloodied from fighting two 1 billion Berries bounty guys at once. Suddenly, Perospero enters the room and notices Marco's getting exhausted.

Back to Hyougorou. “Koorioni” is taking over his body, so he asks a Yakuza to kill him before he transforms completely and loses his consciousness.

Hyougorou kneels down and thinks to himself that he doesn't regret anything while Yakuza swings his blade at Hyougorou's neck...

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK
Yorito
バケモノの子
Yorito

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJeu 15 Avr 2021 - 22:34

Seulement, dou MAIS DOU

Avec le 1010, on approche de la fin avec un Luffy développé à 100% maintenant.
Ruby-22

Ruby-22

Masculin Berrys : 111800

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeLun 10 Mai 2021 - 15:52

Le Orochi la c'est le pire ! Hâte que Luffy lui fasse ça fête ! Et à Kaido aussi ! J'ai acheté un tableau de leur premier combat sur La Boutique One Piece, j'attend avec impatience leur vrai combat pour l'avenir de Wano Kuni !
Yorito
バケモノの子
Yorito

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Mai 2021 - 12:22

Mais
Enerus
Enerus

Masculin Berrys : 3365303
FDD : Kaze Kaze no Mi / Fruit du Vent

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Mai 2021 - 13:10

Sun-Destin a écrit:
Enerus a écrit:

LA SUITE TANT ATTENDUE

Chapter 1006 is titled - "Hyogoro of the flower, the chivalrous"

Detailed summary-

Chapter starts with Bao Huang, she notices Yamato group so she announces their location to the entire castle. After listen it, Sanji has to decide which group he's going to help, the Red Scabbards or Momonosuke's group. Then he makes a decision but we don't know which.

Onigashima is still flying, we can see that Fujiyama is not so far away. Outside the castle, the full moon is covered by clouds. We see Perospero sitting on a rock, above him Carrot and Wanda (turned back into their normal forms) are in the ground surrounded by lots of candy poles and spears. Perospero defeated them and now is entering to the castle.

At the “Live Floor”, Marco is fighting both King and Queen at once. X Drake and Hyougorou will protect Chopper from Apoo and Kaidou's men until he creates Koorioni's antibody.

Hyougorou is infected with “Koorioni” which seems to bring out every bit of it's strength in the person's body so they can wreck havoc before dying. This results in Hyougorou turning back into his huge form temporarily.

Hyougorou uses “Hana no Ittouryuu” (花の一刀流 One-Sword Style of the Flower) and his attack “Tobatsu Kohai” (怒髪光拝 Halo Rage). Hyougorou brings out the last of his strength and defeats Mimawarigumi (even Hotei) and almost everyone on the floor.

While he's attacking, Hyougorou thinks to himself about how he used to regret not joining forces with Oden to fight Kaidou 20 years ago. Now Kinemon helps carried out the raid and he has found a great disciple (Luffy) so now he can die without regrets.

Queen is about to shoot a laser beam from his mouth at Hyougorou, but Marco kicks Queen's neck with his attack “Houou In” (鳳凰印 Phoenix Brand) to stop the beam. King cuts one of Marco's wing, but he grows a new one and shoot a powerful flame attack called “Blue Bird” (青炎雁 Blue Fire Goose) sending King flying into the wall.

Then, when King is about to get up, Marco uses another new attack called “Ongul” (鶴爪 Crane's Claw) to kick King again. Marco says he's exhausted and a bit bloodied from fighting two 1 billion Berries bounty guys at once. Suddenly, Perospero enters the room and notices Marco's getting exhausted.

Back to Hyougorou. “Koorioni” is taking over his body, so he asks a Yakuza to kill him before he transforms completely and loses his consciousness.

Hyougorou kneels down and thinks to himself that he doesn't regret anything while Yakuza swings his blade at Hyougorou's neck...

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

:zemmour: Ca c'est mon champion
damiendada

damiendada

Féminin Berrys : 110901

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMar 8 Juin 2021 - 15:20

J'ai aussi vraiment hâte de voir leur vrai combat!!

ShowBox Tutuapp Mobdro

Dernière édition par damiendada le Mer 20 Avr 2022 - 23:38, édité 2 fois
Yorito
バケモノの子
Yorito

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeLun 4 Oct 2021 - 23:38

Bordel heureusement que je n'ai plus à ban les gens Laughing
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 15 sur 15Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15