Forum One Piece - Vogue Merry
Veuillez vous identifier, cher(e) Merryen(ne)

Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 YVbcm
Veuillez vous identifier, cher(e) Merryen(ne)

Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 YVbcm
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Jeu 28 Mar 2024 - 19:57

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème offert (large sélection de ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Enerus
Chef de l'armée révolutionnaire
Enerus

Masculin Berrys : 3361803
FDD : Kaze Kaze no Mi / Fruit du Vent

Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSam 18 Fév 2017 - 21:11

Aizen Sōsuke a écrit:
Brook a énormément remonter dans mon estime durant cet arc Respect

Je l'aimais déjà mais il remonte encore sa côté de popularité. A l'inverse, Chopper me saoule un peu Laughing, je sais que sans ce qu'il a fait dans le monde des miroirs les Mugis ne seraient pas en si bonne posture mais je suis un peu lassé du perso. Là il pleure dès qu'il apprend que Luffy et Sanji se sont battus, on connaît le perso très émotif mais bon Bwaaaaah

Sinon oui, ça devait être le grand moment je pense mais c'était si prévisible que ça n'a pas eu le même effet qu'avec Robin, le "Je veux vivre" avait tellement plus d'impact. Ca reste sympa à lire et on est quand même un peu touché avec le grand sourire de Luffy avec une dent en moins.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Gecko
Chef du GM
Chef du GM
Gecko

Féminin Berrys : 2899081
FDD : Comte Doku Doku no Mi - Fruit du Poison

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSam 18 Fév 2017 - 21:14

Moi ce que j attends dans les relations entre les mugis, c'est l accueil que Zoro réserve à Sanji
Traffy
Pirate en devenir
Pirate en devenir
Traffy

Masculin Berrys : 464200
FDD : Suna Suna no mi - Fruit des Sables

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDim 19 Fév 2017 - 20:44

Yorito a écrit:
Un chap un peu trop prévisible... pour annoncer une belle confrontation j'espère.

+1

J'ai trouvé, ce chapitre pas foufou, mais bon il en faut bien Smile
Et je rejoins Ener sur le fait que y'a beaucoup moins d'intensité sur le fait que Sanji veux rejoindre le Sunny comparé à Robin, mais bon je pense qu'on ne retrouvera pas cette même intensité.
Mais Oda va à l'essentiel, c'est pas plus mal remarque.

Bref ce chapitre m'a un peu laissé stoïque, comme les derniers, j'aurais aimé qu'Oda fasse un peu plus de pages, vu qu'il n'y a pas de chapitre la semaine prochaine Sad
Sun-Destin
KaiDou
KaiDou
Sun-Destin

Masculin Berrys : 2417513
FDD : Nikyou Nikyou No Mi - Fruit des Coussinets

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMer 1 Mar 2017 - 10:42

Ch. 857 Rook
Chopper and the others call out to Luffy and Sanji from the mirror world.
Sanji is surprised to hear their voice from a nearby dropped mirror.
Luffy and Chopper confirm each other's situation.
Luffy tells them that they're gonna crash the tea party and wedding ceremony.

Jinbei tells them that the ministers met so far are the tip of the iceberg of the Big Mom pirates and those veterans will be attending the tea party.
And they will also have to take into account the lords of the underworld that were invited from many countries.

Jinbe then starts to talk about Bege's true colors.
In the West Blue, there were 5 strong mafia that controlled the underworld society.
One of the bosses was Bege, and he was a cruel man who enjoyed cutting the heads off of animals and watching them squirm.

Back in his gang days, he targeted the other bosses, but he was only interested in taking their heads, not showing any interest in area or territory.
He reveled in the bloody war for supremacy.
On top of that, he killed his would be avengers from his iron castle and laughed at their regret.
Still being chased in the seas by those seeking revenge, Bege found a good cover as a Yonko's subordinate.

After buying his honed cautiousness and defensive strength, he was made a fighter "Rook" rank, and was entrusted with full authority in defense.
It appears that Bege is using is dull authority to take the head of Big Mom who is obsessed with killing the Vinsmoke and taking control of Germa.

Thinking that this is not the true to make them enemies as well, Jinbe proposes to Luffy and Sanji about making an alliance with Bege.
Luffy agrees with Jinbe's proposal.
When Jinbe gets in contact with Bege again, it's decided that they're gonna go meet him right away.

Whole Cake Island Northwest Firetank Pirates Secret Base

Bege: "Jinbe isn't the type of man to joke around. It's a good argument to increase the number of people seeking to oppose Big Mom.
I wonder how will Strawhat react to our meeting.
If he is somewhat disrespecting, I'll kill him."

End
Gecko
Chef du GM
Chef du GM
Gecko

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mar 2017 - 18:28

Le niveau de malsain de Capone Fap fap fap

On est plus dans un monde de pirates tout même, des fils de putes, des alliances avec des personnages qu on préférerait eviter...
Enerus
Enerus

Masculin Berrys : 3361803
FDD : Kaze Kaze no Mi / Fruit du Vent

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mar 2017 - 21:56

Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 JLtatoo3

Cet enculé de Capone, c'est excellent, j'adore ce genre de fils de pute Laughing . Aucun des supernovae ne me déçoit jusque là, Capone j'en attendais pas grand chose avant Zou et on le découvre magnifiquement depuis. J'ai beaucoup aimé de chapitre et découvrir le background de Bege, un perso qu'on va aimer détester, à la Doflamingo.

Après, c'est quasi sûr que Bege ne s'en tirera pas indemne, c'est pas possible c'est quand même une Yonkou en face et je doute tout de même qu'Oda compte en faire un des protagonistes au One Piece. J'ai vraiment hâte que cette boucherie de Tea Party commence, ça va être le Zbeul total.

Un chapitre la semaine prochaine, rencontre entre Luffy et Bege, deux visions opposées, j'ai hâte de voir ça.
Yorito
バケモノの子
Yorito

Masculin Berrys : 1028904

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMar 7 Mar 2017 - 23:57

I LIKE THIS SHIT
http://skypiea.liberte.tv/
Sun-Destin
KaiDou
KaiDou
Sun-Destin

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMer 8 Mar 2017 - 10:50

Ch. 858 Meeting

Pekoms is being treated by the Sun Pirates in the Eastern Bay.

He is worrying whether Jinbe told BM about what Bege is planning.

Aladine and Praline have been advising him to take it easy, but Pekoms felt suspicious about a figure that came into the bay in the middle of the night carrying cargo and attempted to go to BM but was stopped by the Sun Pirates.

Chopper meets with Luffy and Sanji at Bege's hideout, who had taken a bath at Monster Gun Vito's request. Vito recounts how his boss does not want to meet with dirty folks.

Switches to a Nami and Carrot bathing scene. Nami discusses with Lola's twin about her meeting Lola. Her twin recounts about the day where BM became hated by the world's giants, where Lola was proposed to by Elbaf's prince Loki. With the bad blood with the giants being wiped away and gaining the army of the famous Elbaf, the strongest kingdom in the world, Big Mom cried tears of joy.

However, Lola ran away, and BM gave up trying to befriend the giants and began research into giantification. Since they are like peas in a pod, she thought that she would suffer badly as well and would be killed one day.

3 hours and 30 minutes till the tea ceremony.

After Luffy and the others finish their bathing, they begin their meeting and discussion with Bege, but for some reason Ceaser appears at the meeting. Bege has gotten his hands on Ceasar's heart and helped him run away, making him one of his subordinates.

The meeting becomes hectic, but everyone shouts "NO!" to the question of whether they like Jinbe's boss BM. Jinbe declares that everyone here is an ally, and that they are here to seek a temporary alliance.

Luffy: "What's the plan!?" Bege: "We'll come up with a flawless one." Ceasar: "Let's do this quickly! It ends here!"

End
Toni Kroos
Amiral en Chef
Amiral en Chef
Toni Kroos

Masculin Berrys : 8586501
FDD : Pika Pika no Mi - Fruit de la Lumière

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJeu 9 Mar 2017 - 18:01

Ce chapitre en un emote:

Fap fap fap Fap fap fap Fap fap fap
Flav
Doudelali
Doudelali
Flav

Masculin Berrys : 794301

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeVen 10 Mar 2017 - 14:53

Ca se trouve la dent de Luffy repousse parce qu'il à du sang d'homme poissons (comme arlong) Qui sait?
Caesar qui se fait griller avec sa coiffure super saiyan x)
Au passage Nami dans ce chapitre est magnifique Fap fap fap .
Yorito
バケモノの子
Yorito

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSam 11 Mar 2017 - 23:38

THAT MILK REGEN THO
Aizen Sōsuke
Yonkō
Yonkō
Aizen Sōsuke

Masculin Berrys : 1566200
FDD : Magu Magu No Mi/Fruit du Magma

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDim 12 Mar 2017 - 23:40

Capone a quand même un sale gang afro j'ai hâte de voir cette alliance à l'œuvre ! Tout ça va faire tres Mal ! On a avoir le droit à une sacré baston ! Je vois quand même mal BG perdre ... ni capone ni luffy on le niveau face à elle !
Sun-Destin
KaiDou
KaiDou
Sun-Destin

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMer 15 Mar 2017 - 12:13

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/859/page/1
Gecko
Chef du GM
Chef du GM
Gecko

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMer 15 Mar 2017 - 20:56

Ça sent juste tellement la merde cette histoire de photo
Aizen Sōsuke
Yonkō
Yonkō
Aizen Sōsuke

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Mar 2017 - 12:37

Rien ne se passera comme prévue c'est certain... Je ne vois pas Big Mom tomber comme ça ... et puis cette histoire de photo ou BM est vulnérable ... ça sent la putin de baston avec des morts dans le clan de Capone ! Puis voir un Yonkou tomber comme ça et Bien je trouverais ça dommage ! Je sais que OP en est déjà à Plus de la moitier de son histoire et qu'il faut bien que les choses bougent dans le monde mais bon !

Ceasar égal à lui même Avec ses armes :zemmour:

Capone est quand même intelligent et porte ses couilles ! Infiltré l'équipage de BM pour la tuer Respect mais même si le plan marche je ne vois pas tout le monde en sortir indemne ! C'est quand même un Yonkou avec son équipage et en plus sur son territoire.
Sun-Destin
KaiDou
KaiDou
Sun-Destin

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJeu 23 Mar 2017 - 12:45

http://mangastream.com/r/one_piece/860/4122/1
Aizen Sōsuke
Yonkō
Yonkō
Aizen Sōsuke

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDim 26 Mar 2017 - 19:15

Le milliard de Berry est dépassé Oh no

Un haki de l'observation hyper puissant ,c'est la 1ere fois qu'un personnage en possède un comme ça ! Et pour lire l'avenir c'est que vraiment c'est du lourd ! Il va foutre la merde celui la.

Yorito
バケモノの子
Yorito

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeVen 7 Avr 2017 - 15:40

Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 Zz0WNZG
Sun-Destin
KaiDou
KaiDou
Sun-Destin

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJeu 13 Avr 2017 - 9:31

Ch. 862 Intellectual Type

Jinbe tries to wake Luffy up, but he isn't showing any sings of waking.
Everyone cheers as A gigantic wedding cake is brought out.
As Big Mom's children surround the Vinsmokes' seats, Reiju prepares herself to die.
As Luffy finally wakes and heads towards the venue, the ceremony has begun.
Katakuri is bewildered as he sees the future where Pudding breaks down crying.

When Pudding shows Sanji her third eye, Sanji tells her in an air of wonder, "It's a beautiful eye"
Pudding breaks down crying and recalls her childhood where her third eye was a source of bullying, and even Big Mom was creeped out, so she was told to hide it with her bangs. And it was due to these incidents that her personality began to become warped.

If Big Mom decides that Pudding is of no use, then she will signal Father to shoot Sanji.
Katakuri sees the future where Sanji dodges Father's shot, so he shoots at Sanji but Sanji avoids this shot by the skin of his teeth.

At the signal of Katakuri's shot, Luffy begins his entrance into the ceremony, and countless number of Luffy's come flying out of the wedding cake.

End
Gecko
Chef du GM
Chef du GM
Gecko

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJeu 13 Avr 2017 - 17:50

Sanji qui retourne Pudding, qui a un haki de l'observation qui lui permet de faire des actions sans Katakuri les devines Respect

Sanji me hype enfin ce pd NOT BAD
Aizen Sōsuke
Yonkō
Yonkō
Aizen Sōsuke

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSam 15 Avr 2017 - 13:30

Oh My Fucking God :omg: Sanji impose le respect !

Le Bordel commence ! Serait-ce la fin de Big Mom ???
Sun-Destin
KaiDou
KaiDou
Sun-Destin

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMer 19 Avr 2017 - 11:31

Ch. 863 Consummate Chivalry

3 and a half ours before invasion, Luffy proposed a
Present time
The wedding cake collapses due to the bunch of Luffy's erupting from it.
An enrage Big Mom demands that the cooks bring out a new cake.
When the cooks refuse asking her not to ask such impossible demands, she releases her powers.
She chants "Life or Wedding Cake" and takes their lifespan from their bodies.
Her power "Soul Vocals" is addressed to a person's attachments, and if they show even a little fear of death,

Luffy aims for the picture stand, but Katakuri reads the future,extends his leg, and sends Luffy flying with a kick. He is covered by Katakuri's foot and becomes immobilized.
Katakuri interrogates Luffy to where he heard about the importance of the picture.
Jinbe rushes in and "Black Tea Current One-armed Shoulder Throw" and soaks Katakuri's feet with tea. Katakuri's feet muddily dissolves and Luffy escapes his grasp.
According to Jinbe, Katakuri has the Logia "Mochi Mochi no Mi", and it's possible to escape if he becomes wet but it's better not to be careless.

Jinbe protects Bege by stating that he was the one who told Luffy about the picture. Luffy is ecstatic as Jinbe declares to BM that he wants to quit her crew and join the Strawhats.
BM demands that he take the punishment of leaving, but Jinbe accepts on the terms that she doesn't harm anyone else.

She uses her Soul Vocals and states to Jinbe "Stay or Life", who chooses Life. Normally, she should be able to take his lifespan, but nothing happens because Jinbe doesn't have any fear facing Big Mom.

"Why would a man who will be a crew member of the future Pirate King be afraid of someone like one of the four emperors!!! If you don't take my life, then I'm returning my pledge of loyalty! With that, I quit the Big Mom Pirates! Thank you for your previous assistance!"

An enraged Big Mom orders Zeus and Prometheus on Jinbe, but in the confusion Brook destroys the picture stand.
Yorito
バケモノの子
Yorito

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMar 25 Avr 2017 - 0:24

Chapitre énorme, pour Jinbe (go delete topic 10e nakama) et Brook afro
Aizen Sōsuke
Yonkō
Yonkō
Aizen Sōsuke

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMar 25 Avr 2017 - 23:36

C'est moi ou le Fofo est vraiment mort depuis plusieurs semaines ? On s\'en fout
Yorito
バケモノの子
Yorito

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeLun 1 Mai 2017 - 23:21

Pour moi ça fait très longtemps qu'il est à la dérive, mais il a ses phases disons Laughing
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]   Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Volume 82 OP [chapitre 817 à ...]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 14 sur 15Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Suivant